An online learning course is designed to assist learners without disrupting their work schedules, family or community responsibilities, or other educational commitments. By enrolling in an online learning course, you can start to explore a new world of knowledge from the comfort of your home.
With our online courses, you are not alone because we have experienced representatives, instructors, coaches and staff available via e-mail, live chat or a toll-free number (optional services are extra). With the use of your textbooks, online study guides, websites, you can work at your own pace, taking the time you need to absorb the material presented.
Travel Agent Campus provides a strong foundation of technical and practical skills that leads to the main objective of the travel course: 1) To challenge learners to achieve mastery of skills and develop abilities as they relate to the Travel Industry. 2) To provide learners with communication skills, both oral and written. 3) To provide learners with the opportunity to improve their reasoning and problem-solving skills. 4) To enrich career development through course content and instructional interaction.
Applicants are accepted to the school on the basis of good character, and a desire to succeed in the travel industry. Travel Agent Campus does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, or physical disability.
Current tuition for each course can be found on our website under “Purchase Courses”. Tuition is subject to change at any time but enrolled learners are guaranteed that the tuition in effect at the time they enroll will remain in effect for the duration of their course.
Each applicant must complete the online enrollment / registration form either with us directly or through the host travel agency and submit it to the Corporate Office with the appropriate tuition fees. Learners enrolling online will receive notice of their acceptance via e-mail. Learners mailing in their registration will receive notice via e-mail once their registration has been processed. Any learner not accepted will receive a full refund of any monies paid.
Course text)s) will be shipped within 5 business days Via USPS after the learner's registration is processed and accepted. If on a payment plan texts are shipped after the second payment is received. If on the book rental program special terms and conditions apply.
For a list of the coursess offered by Travel Agent Campus, please refer to the "Courses" section of our website where you will find a description of each course and a list of the courses you will be taking.
Incomplete Policy / Time Limit
An incomplete status may be given only upon the discretion of the program administrator. Each course has 90 day maximum amount of time from the time of enrollment to complete the course of study. If a learner is progressing but requires more time to complete their studies, the learner must contact the Administrator for an extension. Learners making no progress over 90 days may be academically dismissed from the program receiving no refund of tuition paid. Incompletes not resolved before the 90 day point will be converted to a “deleted status”. To prevent being placed into a “deleted status”, the learner must contact TAC via email to request an extension of this time frame, which will not exceed an additional 30 days.
If a learner receives a "failing" grade (79% or below) on two or more units of the program, the student can be dismissed from the program.
Confirmation Policy - Learners who enroll / register online will be provided all confirmation details via email from the administrator or our Learning Management System.
Cancellation and Refund Policy - If this agreement has been accepted by TAC and learner, and any payment is received in advance of course, a refund will be provided if the conditions of this agreement are met. The refund will consist of the total amount received by TAC, minus the retail price of any text materials mailed by TAC to the learner. A refund will only be authorized providing that TAC receives Notice of Cancellation by email (mike@TravelAgentCampus.com) prior to midnight of the 3rd business day after the learner receives notice of acceptance from TAC. All written and text materials that have been mailed become the property of the learner. When a learner gives Notice of Cancellation after the 3rd day, no refund will be given. You will receive a refund of all monies paid if you are not accepted as a learner. If on the book rental program special terms and conditions apply.
Grade Reports - Grade reports will not be mailed to learners upon completion of a course or program. Your grades on each chapter and the final exam(s) are always viewed by you on the LMS - Learning Management System.
Certificates - A certificate of completion badge is available for you to print at the conclusion of each training course or it can be emailed to you directly. The certificate is not a diploma, or a CEU, but does satisfy the approved training requirements of your selected host travel agency or retail travel agency.
Certifications - Certifications are administered and awarded by Travel Agent Campus. The courses and the respective examinations allow candidates to demonstrate to the travel industry and the general public that they have mastered the modules contained within the course of study.
Certifications are valid for 1 year from the date of successfully completing the course and passing the exam.
All first time candidates receive a provisional certification upon completing the course and passing the exam. Once the candidate can document at least 6 months of travel industry experience and has earned 10 continuing education units (CEUs) the candidate's certification will be transfered from provisional status to regular status.
RENEWAL & CEU's
Certifications must be renewed before its 1 year expiration date by:
Successfully passing and paying a $25 fee, being in good standing (ASTA Standards) with the industry, have earned a minimum of 10 continuing education units (CEUs) per year to maintain their certification. CEU requirement is an effective way to master new skills, attain product knowledge, remain current on industry trends, and continue to develop your role as a travel professional. Contact us via email to verify the acceptability for continuing education units (CEUs). CEUs from ASTA, CLIA and The Travel Institute are universally acceptable by Travel Agent Campus.
Certifications are transferable to our contracted host agencies/retail travel agencies and may not be transferable to other institutions. It is the prerogative of the receiving institution to accept or deny transferability. Check with other institutions/agencies prior to registration/enrollment.
Certifications are facilitated and awarded by Travel Agent Campus. Testing format is 100% online, timed examinations, 1 try only with a proctor (retests at a later date are available for $25), must score 80% or higher to pass. *Proctor Requirements: An exam proctor is required. The proctor must be with you during your testing. The proctor is someone chosen by the candidate, and their responsibility is to be sure that the candidate isn’t using any books, notes or reference materials while testing. The proctor chosen should be a) over 21, b) not related to the candidate, c) not currently preparing to take a certification themselves, d) currently in or from a professional career field.
Training Courses Learning Objectives - Course Descriptions
|TERMS AND CONDITIONS / LEARNER AGREEMENT|
1. APPLICATION: The learner hereby applies for enrollment in a travel training course to be conducted by Travel Agent Campus. This is an e-learning/blended curriculum, the content for which can be found on the Travel Agent Campus website under courses.
2. PAYMENT / AGREEMENT PRICE: If accepted, the learner agrees to pay Travel Agent Campus the full tuition price before starting the class, or agree to an installment payment plan. The agreement price includes the registration fee, as well as all the books, materials and up to 90 days access to the learning management system (LMS).
3. REGISTRATION FEE: If accepted, at least a registration fee of $39.00 is required to validate the enrollment agreement and is to be considered part of the total tuition.
4. CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY - If this agreement has been accepted by TAC and the learner, and any payment is received in advance of course, a refund will be provided if the conditions of this agreement are met. The refund will consist of the total amount received by TAC, minus the retail price of any text materials mailed by TAC to the learner. A refund will only be authorized providing that TAC receives Notice of Cancellation by email (mike@TravelAgentCampus.com) prior to midnight of the 3rd business day after the learner receives notice of acceptance with sign on credentials from TAC. All text materials that have been mailed become the property of the learner. When a learner gives Notice of Cancellation after the 3rd business day, no refund will be given. You will receive a refund of all monies paid if you are not accepted as a learner. If on the book rental program special terms and conditions apply.
5. PARTIAL REFUND: When a learner gives Written Notice of Cancellation after the 3rd business day, no refund will be given.
6. APPLICANT LEARNER DISCLAIMER: In the event that prior to acceptance, Travel Agent Campus has reason to believe that the student is unlikely to successfully complete the course of instruction, Travel Agent Campus will affirmatively disclose this fact to the learner. If the learner wants to enroll after such disclosure anyway, Travel Agent Campus may obtain a disclaimer. This disclaimer shall consist of a separate written statement, signed by the learner, which states that the learner is fully aware that he/she is unlikely to successfully complete the course of instruction.
7. COMPLETION: Upon successful completion the course, your host travel agency will be notified if you selected one.
8. AGREEMENT: This enrollment / registration agreement when fully executed by both parties constitutes a legally binding agreement, which is cancelable, in accordance with the 3-business day policy.
9. REGISTRATION: When you have completed the enrollment / registration form, submit the form for approval. If you registered through a host agency there is no need to register directly with TAC. Your registration was completed when you signed up with your host agency. You will be notified if you have been approved, and our office will complete your registration. You will be notified by e-mail of your access credentials and your materials will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail 5 working days after your enrollment has been approved. If on a payment plan text(s) are shipped after the second payment. If you have any questions or if you do not receive an e-mail confirmation of your enrollment / registration within 24 hours, please contact our office at the email address or telephone number listed under “contact us” on our web page. If on the book rental program special terms and conditions apply.
10. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: If paying Travel Agent Campus by credit card, I authorize Travel Agent Campus to charge this purchase to my credit card. I intend such authorization to bind me for such services. I agree that I will pay for such purchase, and will not hold Travel Agent Campus responsible for any of its actions pursuant to this credit card authorization.
11. PAYMENT BY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER: If Approved to pay by personal check or money order, your acceptance will be delayed until your check or money order clears our bank. This usually takes 5 business days to complete.
12. COST OF THE PROGRAM: Refer to purchase courses.
13. PAYMENT PLANS: Refer to payment plans.
14. LENGTH OF COURSE: The learner shall have a maximum of 90 days to complete the training program. Failure of completion of this program in 90 days by the learner will result in the learner being dropped from the program with no refund of money paid. Being on a payment plan does not extend the 90 days to complete. See Incomplete Policy for options.
15. Non-Disclosure, Non-Disruption and Confidentiality - The learner understands and agrees in return for receiving any information or materials written, verbal, or electronic concerning TAC and/or its affiliates, agrees to keep secrets and not to divulge, disclose or communicate, either directly or indirectly, to any person, learners, firm, partnership, corporation or any other entity whatsoever any information concerning the matters effecting or relating to the business of TAC and/or its affiliates, including but without limitation to, trade secrets, selling, marketing and advertising procedures, past or present employees, past, present pending clients, agents, subcontractors and affiliates, recruitment and training programs, agent commission programs, daily operations, corporate policies and procedures, supplier and vendor commission and override contracts or any other agreements with these suppliers and vendors, and any other information that TAC and its affiliates may deem confidential. The learner agrees not to act, or fail to act in any manner either directly or indirectly, that may cause the disruption of business, direct any business away from, and/or to cause discord to the business of and/or business relationships of TAC and/or its affiliates.
16. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability - TAC and / or its respective affiliates, agents, hosts, suppliers, contractors or vendors, shall not be liable to any learner for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages, lost data, hackers, delays, lost profits, loss of revenue or any other economic loss, cost or expense arising from or related to this Agreement, whether arising out of contract, warranty, negligence, or otherwise, even if TAC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
17. Legal Fees/Waiver Jury Trial/Venue - Any controversies or claims arising out of, or relating to this Agreement, or the making, performance, or interpretation thereof, shall be litigated in the Circuit Court, Ninth Judicial Circuit, in Orlando, Florida. The parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. The successful party shall be entitled to recover a reasonable attorney fee.
18. Partial Validity of Agreement - If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force without being impaired or invalidated in any manner.
19. Law Governing Agreement - This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
20. Non-Assignability - This is a personal service agreement that shall not be assignable by the learner without the written consent of TAC.
21. Complete Agreement / Modification or Waiver - This agreement represents the complete understanding of the parties with respect to the described relationship. No waiver, amendment, or change of any provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provisions, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver.
22. Book Rental Program: GO GREEN PAPERBACK BOOK(S) RENTAL is a program that saves you money and saves the environment at the same time by renting the books for FREE and RETURNING the books in the same condition. Thus, allowing other learners to save money and save the environment too.
TO QUALIFY: 1. You must be taking a Certification Course (not available on TRIP EXPRESS course). 2. You cannot write, highlight, dog ear, tear, tear out pages or stain the book(s) in any way. This is considered damaging the book(s). 3. You must always leave on the protective cover. 4. You must return the book(s) at your own expense (via USPS Priority Express Mail only in a USPS medium box with adequate packing material to prevent damage, avg return shipping cost $14) when you are finished with the course or if you cancelled the course. Books that are not returned within 5 business days via USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number from the date of finishing the course or canceling the course will incur a non-return $99 total charge to the learner’s account/credit card regardless of how many books. 5. Maximum rental period is 90 days from the date of accepting this option. 6. If any book(s) are returned in poor condition a $90 fee will apply regardless of how many books. 7. If you need to extend your rental due date there is a $25 fee for every 1-30 days regardless of how many books. 8. If you wish to purchase your rentals you can make a onetime payment of $99 on our website regardless of how many books. 9. All book(s) rented must be returned and no partial returns will be accepted. A $99 fee will apply if any book(s) are missing, the protective cover has been removed or the book(s) are damaged in any way as stipulated above. 10. By accepting this option, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Questions regarding this program please email: email@example.com
IF YOU DON"T QUALIFY OR WANT TO PURCHASE YOUR PAPERBACK BOOK(S) OUTRIGHT, PLEASE SELECT THE OTHER BOOK(S) AND DELIVERY OPTIONS.
23. NOTICE TO THE LEARNER: Do not enroll / register in any training courses before you have read, fully understand, and accept this entire agreement.
Disclaimer: The certification courses are designed to allow individuals to meet the minimum requirements to work as an independent agent for host travel agencies/retail travel agencies. Certifications are transferable to our contracted host agencies/retail travel agencies and may not be transferable to other institutions/agencies. It is the prerogative of the receiving institution/agency to accept or deny transferability. Check with other institutions/agencies prior to registration/enrollment. The travel agent certifications offered by Travel Agent Campus have not been approved or accredited by any state educational agency or nationally/regionally recognized accrediting agency.