Travel Agent Campus (Since 1988) is a training center located in Central Florida. Our staff is dedicated to guiding our students as they grow and develop, putting them on a successful path for the Travel Industry. We adapt our curriculum to meet the needs of our diverse student body, taking into account the many ways in which students learn...
You will learn it all at home — no classroom needed! Working at home in your own home-based travel agency is one of the most exciting business opportunities available to the home-based entrepreneur. It can be done full-time, part-time, on a regular basis or just occasionally. It's really up to you how you choose to define your home-based business...
Why work with a host agency?
You’ll have fewer expenses, higher commissions along with support and technology tools.
A host agency is a bonded, accredited ARC/IATAN agency through which the home-based agent makes bookings. The home based travel agent is not an employee of their host agency. The home based travel agent is an independent contractor, a separate business, just like the host agency is a separate business. The home based travel agent and the host agency are two businesses that join forces to accomplish goals that neither would be able to accomplish alone...
Q.How do I
Click on the ENROLL NOW button where you will be directed to an enrollment form.
is required to enroll?
To enroll, the system will ask for your name, email address, mailing address, phone, selected User ID, and payment information.
Q.Is your payment
Q.Can I pay by
No. We only accept credit cards or money orders.
Q.How will the
charge appear on my credit card statement?
The charge will show: Travel Campus
Travel the World by Becoming an Independent Travel Agent from your Home or Office.
Ready?, Let's get started. It’s as easy as 1,2 and 3.
STEP 1. REVIEW THE BELOW ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM. Training can be completed in 7 to 10 days.
INDEPENDENT HOME-BASED AGENT CERTIFICATION
• Travel Career Development 10th Edition
• Overview of the Travel and Tourism Industry
• Geography and International Travel
• Using Technology
• Air Travel
• Ground Travel
• Tours and Packages
• Making a Sale
• Specialized Sales
• Money Matters
• Home-Based Agents, Independent Contractors
• Finding Employment
• Building a Career
• How To Start A Home Based Travel Agency 2017 Edition
• The Travel Industry, Opportunity of the 21st Century
• A Brief History of Travel Retailing
• Transition From Storefront to Home-Based Travel Agencies
• Evolution of the True Independent Contractor
• Developing a Business Concept
• Developing a Business Plan
• Starting Your Home-Based Travel Business
• Setting Up Your Books
• Your Home Office of the 21st Century
• Your Home Office Computer, Network and More
• Selecting Your Host Agency
• Establishing Your Agency Relationship With Suppliers
• Travel Reservations and Reference Resources
• Setting Up Your Supplier Files
• Developing A Marketing Plan
• Creating a Print and Digital Media Strategy
• Using Direct Mail
• Travel Advertising, Co-op Ads, Online Ads, Social Media Ads
• Travel Promotions
• Cold Calls, Canvassing and Telemarketing
• Travel Marketing Techniques for the 21st Century
• The Internet and the Travel Industry
• Organizing Your Marketing Files
• Developing Your Professional Knowledge and Skills
• Legal Issues and Protecting Your Business
• Home-Based Travel Agent Travel Benefits
• Tax Benefits for Home-Based Travel Agencies
• Getting Connected in the Travel Industry
• Travel Professional Community
• Where Do I Go From Here?
• HBTA Video Series, Video – Business Concept, Video – Business Plan, Video – Marketing Plan, Video – Money Matters, Video – Business Structure, Video – Business Name, Video – Business Brand, Video – Business Logo, Video - Business Card, Video – Travel Laws, Video – 30 Second Speech, Video – Host Agencies, Video – Travel Niche, Video – Marketing Channels, Video – Agency Disclosure.
• Email Training for Independent Travel Agency Setup
• Host Agency Prep
• Job Aids
Note: Throughout your training TAC is available via email, toll free telephone number and live chat with our representatives/instructors/coaches if you have any questions concerning your books, online training/testing.
STEP 2. LET'S START TRAINING START NOW
STEP 3. AFTER YOUR TRAINING CONTACT ONE OF OUR PREFERED HOST TRAVEL AGENCIES TO START YOUR TRAVEL AGENCY INDEPENDENT HOME-BASED AGENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT*
*sign up fees and monthly fees may apply